Come on down to The Book Cellar at 7pm on Monday, October 19 and join hosts Karen Shimmin and Willy Nast for an Essay Fiesta lineup that will give you all the sugar rush of a Kit-Kat and M&Ms Chocolate Cake without the crash or regrets (just don’t forget to brush before bed):
- PleasureTown Co-Creator (and, ahem, Essay Fiesta Godfather) Keith Ecker
- That’s All She Wrote Co-Host JH Palmer
- Miss Spoken Co-Host Rose Lannin
- McSweeney’s/Awl/Morning News/Hairpin Contributor Mae Rice
- "There’s A Hamster In The Dashboard" Author David Berner
As always, the show is free, but we’ll be collecting super-sweet cash donations for the superest-sweetest folks at 826CHI.